They Don't Understand Me (feat. Corbin Bronson)
Calliope's mission in music is to break all barriers and boxes in which music and their genres carry. She is a Long Island born and raised solo singer/songwriter, recording artist, advocate for mental health & the LGBTQ Community, specializing in all genres from pop/rock, rNb, rock, and pop.
Calliope has over a decade of musical theater, performance and stage experience across long island & NYC. She attended Five Towns College for 2 years majoring in musical theatre and studying under David Krasner.
She has performed at various popular venues around and outside New york; such as Patchogue Theater, 89north, Heckscher Park on the Chapin Rainbow Stage, Amityville Music Hall, The Spotlight at The Paramount, The Bowery Electric, The Friars Club, and Stereo Garden where she opened for O-Town, Ryan Caberea and Backstreet Boy; Aj Mclean.
She is also extremely involved in several music communities along the east coast, networking and promoting/hosting showcases featuring herself and other up-and-coming artists. (@calliopexevents on all socials)
"When people ask me what genre my music is.. I really don't have an answer for them. I don't have a type!" Calliope says.
Calliope will be releasing her first single of 2023 titled "they don't understand me" April 7th featuring Corbin Bronson.
Stream my Music!
- No Excuses
- We're Not Really Strangers
- Another Stupid Love Song
- Bad Guy (acoustic)
- How Does It Feel (to breathe) ?
- Good Enough
- Party Crashers
- ur jacket
- Take What You Want
- Her and I
- Loved you more (acoustic
- That’s What You Get - Paramore
- Rose-Colored Boy - Paramore
- Caught In The Middle - Paramore
- Guess We Lied/IFGL - Fletcher
- Hand In My Pocket - Alanis
- Lavender Bones - Stand Atlantic
- Lonely Girl - Tonight Alive
- GAY 4 ME - Lauren Sanderson & G FLIP
- I Love Me - Demi Lovato & Travis Barker
- transparent soul - willow smith ft. travis barker
- Drivers License - Olivia Rodrigo
- Jamie All Over - Mayday Parade
- Zombie - Cranberries
- Who Knew - Pink